On the surface it’s simple, elegant, and engaging but under the hood packed with custom functionality. The job entailed four major categories of work: branding, web & graphic design, and some programming.
In the beginning stages the client had a basic brand concept which we put on the digital canvas and expanded. Once we figured out our client’s vibe, the brand started to formulate and take serious shape.
Aside from basic web design, our team and resources created brochures, business cards, booklets, menus product labels, coupon cards and more. We even did product photography to generate some fresh content for the purposes of design marketing, and social media.
We decided on minimal design with few pictures. We knew we had high quality photos that tell a 1000 words and we wanted to express that. Colors of the product are so vibrant and pronounced that adding any extra highlights wouldn’t do it justice.
The client wanted the shopping experience to be as it would be if you visited his store. You came in, select any number of juices, and pay once or become a subscribed member, done. That’s where a little bit of programming came in to enable such set up. Typically off the shelf eCommerce has a few more steps involved.
- Custom cart and checkout process
- 14 products
- Local delivery / Pick-up and UPS shipping
- Nationwide UPS setup
- Regulation: Boxes / Ice / Insulation / Delivery time
- Negotiated rates
- Minimum Order
- Payments via Square / Reccuring Payments
- Membership / Discount model (Checkout)
- Option to subscribe the entire cart
- Local discount based on QT
- Locals save up to 15% (one time)
- Membership discount based on QT
- Save up to 25% if you subscribe (recurring)
As the technology is evolving we are too. As the new trends emerge we stay informed. Contact us today and chat with one of the three company partners about your new project.
Irvine CA, 92614